APRERA Registration Process for Real Estate Agents
we will be discussing the RERA registration process for agents in Andhra Pradesh in detail.
We understand that RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority) is a critical aspect of the real estate sector, and the process of RERA registration for real estate agents in Andhra Pradesh is an essential topic. In this article, we will be discussing the RERA registration process for agents in Andhra Pradesh in detail. Our aim is to provide comprehensive and insightful information to our readers to help them understand the registration process and comply with the regulations.
Overview of RERA in Andhra Pradesh:
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, is a central law that was enacted to regulate the real estate sector in India. Andhra Pradesh was one of the first states to implement RERA, with the Andhra Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority (APRERA) being formed in 2017. The main objective of APRERA is to protect the interests of buyers, promote transparency, and ensure timely completion of real estate projects.
RERA Registration Process for Real Estate Agents in Andhra Pradesh:
To register under RERA, real estate agents in Andhra Pradesh must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The agent must be an Indian citizen
- The agent must have completed 18 years of age
- The agent must not have been declared bankrupt
- The agent must not have been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude
The following documents are required for RERA registration for real estate agents in Andhra Pradesh:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Details of the real estate agency, such as name, address, and contact details
To register under RERA, the real estate agent must follow the steps given below:
- Visit the APRERA website
- Click on the ‘Register’ option and select ‘Real Estate Agent’
- Fill in the required details
- Enter any previous experience and click the Add option.
- Enter Litigation details if any
- Save and continue
- upload the necessary documents
- Check Declaration and then Save to Continue
- Examine your details in the preview
- If the agent wishes to download his/her application after OTP verification, select 'Download PDF', then click the Proceed for Payment button.
- Pay the registration fees online
- Following payment confirmation, an acknowledgment page is presented.
Renewal of Registration:
The registration certificate for real estate agents under RERA is valid for five years. To renew the registration, the agent must follow the process given below:
- Visit the APRERA website
- Click on the 'Real Estate Agent' tab on the homepage
- Click on the 'Renewal' button
- Fill in the renewal form with all the required details such as your name, registration number, and contact information
- Pay the renewal fee of Rs. 5,000 through the payment gateway using a debit card, credit card, or net banking
- Once the payment is made, you will receive a renewed registration certificate from the state RERA authority.
Note: The information provided in this article about Andhra Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority (APRERA) is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as legal or professional advice and readers should consult qualified professionals for advice specific to their circumstances.
By subscribing to AryaBot, you can receive updates on all RERA-approved projects in your desired area directly on your WhatsApp. AryaBot offers a free list of new RERA-approved real estate developments, so you can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the area.
Know more about AryaBot at ReunionHQ
Explore the list of new RERA approved projects in Maharashtra.