Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like Facebook, twitter etc.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account or subscribe to a service/product , we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number etc.
In case you choose to decline to submit personally identifiable information on the Sites, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Sites to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of opening your account. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal information.
When you register with the Sites or Services, we contact you from time to time about updating of your personal information to provide the Users such features that we believe may benefit / interest you.
Subscription or paid service data
When you choose any subscription or paid service provided as part of our Services, we or our payment gateway provider may collect your purchase, address or billing information, including your credit card number and expiration date etc. However, when you order using an in-app purchase option on any of the applications of the Company, same are handled by such mobile operating system platform providers. The subscriptions or paid Services may be on auto renewal mode unless cancelled. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
We retain your personal information for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if there is a legal obligation to retain the data; if required to comply with any applicable statutory or regulatory retention requirement by law; if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse; to enable reunionhq.in to exercise its legal rights and/or defend against legal claims; or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymized form for analytical and research purposes.
The Company shares your Information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances
- The Company proposes to share such Information to conduct its business and to share such Information within its group companies and officers and employees of such group companies for the purpose of processing personal information on its behalf.
- The Company may present Information to our advertisers and third parties - to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Sites - however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
- The Company may share your Information regarding your activities on Sites with third party social websites to populate your social wall that is visible to other people.
- We may share your Information to enforce or protect our rights or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing Information of User(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or our Sites, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
- Your E-mail address is made available to other organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting.
- Registered telephone numbers of customers coming on our site may receive telephone or text message contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
Reunion follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Reunionhq.in uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Reunion has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Reunion does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The Accuracy and Confidentiality of Your Account Information Is Your Responsibility: You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email address, and other account information at all times. We recommend a strong password that you do not use with other services.
We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address.
Sale/Merger: Information about our Users and our Website is a business asset of reunionhq.in. Consequently, information about our Users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Website, our Services or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
Security: We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot absolutely guarantee the protection of any information shared with us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).